Please note, the property is currently occupied and requires 24/48hrs notice prior to any showings.
Bed/Bath: 3bd / 2.5ba
Type: Single Family Home-Unfurnished
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Stately Noe 3-Level Arts-n-Crafts Home - Spacious & Sunny + Lush Landscaping + 2 Car Detached Garage + Parlor + Family Room + Solarium kitchen dining + Media Room w kitchenette + Bonus Room
Located on one of the best streets in Noe Valley yet within walking distance to 24th street stores, bakeries and boutiques. Through traffic generally bypasses Vicksburg making it one of the quietest centrally located streets in Noe Valley. Valencia St. and the hip Mission neighborhood are a short walk away!
- Kitchen (14’x10’):
- Open plan kitchen flows gracefully and easily into the living room and solarium, making for very easy entertaining and family life.
- Custom Shaker cabinetry in Cherry, with Viking Range top and hood, and Subzero Fridge/Freezer. Oven, Warming Drawer and Microwave.
- Custom round kitchen island in Cherry
- Solarium/Breakfast room (12’x12’):
- Adjoining the kitchen the sun-room/breakfast room floods with light from the French doors and patio doors which also give an open passage to the terrace deck.
- The terrace deck and Solarium can be very warm in afternoons and evenings, and the open space affords a magnificent opportunity for entertaining.
- Living room (20’x13’):
- Library bookshelves with mood lighting surround the brick hearth and gas-fired fireplace,
- French doors also open the living room to the terrace deck.
- Parlor / Dining Room (14x12’) :
- The dining room at the front of the house is connected by operable French doors to the living room, to provide either privacy, or an open space.
- The bay window overlooks the front garden, replanted in 2015, and also has a view to Bernal heights.
- The house is raised above the street level, and consequently this front dining room has a very private feel.
- Bedroom 1 (15’x10.5’):
- Overlooking the front garden, and with a view East towards Bernal Heights and the Bay.
- With an additional very tall closet, with fitted open drawers.
- Bedroom 2 (15’x11’):
- Bedroom with two sash windows and one large picture window, overlooking the rear garden and decks and with a dramatic view to Twin Peaks.
- Spectacular views when the fog rolls in over Twin Peaks but usually stops short of Noe Valley.
- A 3-panel Shoji in red mahogany stain conceals built-in shelving and storage.
- Dressing room (9’x7’)
- An open plan dressing room with operable floor to ceiling solid maple Shoji creates an extremely spacious upstairs landing or a sophisticated private space.
- Custom Sycamore cabinetry on both sides with drawers, shelves, hanging space, shoe drawers.
- A large window makes for a light and airy space in this upstairs hub.
- Bathroom (9’x7.5’):
- A marble tiled bathroom with double soaking tub, double shower and hand shower, Kallista sink, heated floor and waterworks polished nickel fixtures throughout.
- Media room (19’x18’) with Kitchenette (6’x6’):
- With its own entrance to the front yard, the media room in the downstairs level can be configured as its own separate suite if desired.
- Bedroom 3 (15’x12.5’):
- Ensuite lower-level bedroom makes the ideal in-law/au pair/guest bedroom.
- With a brick headboard on one wall, this bedroom looks out under the Terrace deck with own entrance to the rear garden.
- Ensuite bathroom (9’x8’) This bathroom has a spacious rain shower and steam shower enclosure, and Toto toilet. Inset wall cabinet, and marble topped vanity.
- 4 Recreational Spaces (front garden, rear garden, plus two levels of deck):
- Terrace Deck (16’x13’): Indoor outdoor living with the first deck directly adjacent to the living room and solarium.
- Upper Deck (24’x13’): Connected from the terrace deck by a wallway, the upper deck has a seating area and a patio garden, and is more distant from the house.
- Rear Garden (25’Wx16’L): Below the terrace deck is a newly remodeled garden with small Japanese maple trees, and a screen of Podocarpus trees for privacy. The garden is planted with flowering plants, and has a children’s sandpit next to the path, and a play house area and a swing under the raised walkway.
- Front Garden (25’Wx10’L): One can sit in the garden and be surrounded by flowers, or sit on the front porch and look over the whole garden. A beautiful morning sun trap with Bougainvilleas and a large Brugmansia that gives off a wonderful scent in the evenings.
- Garage (24’Wx19’L): Double wide garage provides a generous amount of space for cars and storage. The garage opens in the rear of the property onto Blanche St, which is in-between Vicksburg and Sanchez Streets.
- Walking distance (3 blocks) to Whole Foods, the Noe Saturday Farmer’s Market, Tech employee buses; 4 blocks to Mission Dolores Park; 6 blocks to the restaurants of the Mission District.
- 2x Monthly cleaning provided by owners and included in rent.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details