Unit Occupied: 24-48 Hours Notice Required for Showings.
Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Type: Condo - Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car parking included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Available: Early October
Elegant Russian Hill Condo with North Views of Water, Alcatraz & the Golden Gate Bridge
This sophisticated unit is located on a quiet cul-de-sac right across from Alice Marble tennis courts & George Sterling Memorial Park – considered to be one of the best blocks on Russian Hill.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Living / dining room combination
- Small deck off living room
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Jacuzzi tub
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Storage room
- 1-car parking included
- Elevator building
- Transit Score of 93: A rider's paradise with several MUNI transit options within a 2-block radius - 19- Polk, 41-Union, and the 45-Union/Stockton
- Walk Score of 87: Right across the street from Alice Marble tennis and basketball courts. A few blocks to Ghirardelli Square, Hyde Street restaurants (there are 135 restaurants within a 15 minute walk) including: Union Larder, La Folie, Amarena, Seven Hills, Zarzuela, Swensen's Ice Cream, and Frascati., One block to the Lombard Street crooked street & cable car lines.
- Walking distance to several neighborhoods including North Beach, outer Polk Street, the Marina, North Waterfront, Aquatic Park and Fisherman’s Wharf.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details